Rationale: To foster our relationship with the wider global community, we will hold a conference in 2019. This international conference will discover how to best help our instructors and students to interact with speakers of other languages and cultures while sharing a mutual understanding in English. Another major focus of the conference will be areas of knowledge and understanding in various fields.
This conference will serve as a platform for academicians, researchers, and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts, and participants to learn and exchange their ideas and research findings on selected topics of interest. Suratthani Rajabhat University, therefore, is pleased to invite researchers, educators and participants from all over the world to contribute their knowledge and wisdom with regards to research works. The contributions can include research activities, case studies or practices which will help to inspire interest in both the theory and practice of various themes. We welcome and invite presentations on any aspect of research.
This conference aims to:
– provide an opportunity for academics to present papers on traditional and contemporary features of their various studies,
– promote academic research on traditional and contemporary features of their various studies,
– share knowledge of traditional and contemporary features of their various studies, and
– enhance cooperation and promote better understanding among people of different culture.
Research Institute, Suratthani Rajabhat University, Suratthani, Thailand.
The topics of interest in this conference include:
Area of Concentration
- Science and Technology
- Business and Management
- Linguistics,Culture and Education
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Social Science,Humanities and Liberal Arts
- Nursing and Public Health
- Natural Resource and Environment
– Oral presentation (15 minutes)
– Poster presentation (W=80 CM / H=160 CM)
Please check format guidelines and find the application form at
and submit your paper to international team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission shall pass the double blind paper review first in order to be presented in the conference. Upon the registration payment, the presentation of one accepted submission will be confirmed.