The Organizing Committee invites you to submit full paper for oral or poster presentations on the following topics:
- Science and Technology
- Business and Management
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Social, Humanities and Liberal Arts
- Natural Resource and Environment
All abstracts and full paper submitted must be original work and not previously presented in any form at other symposiam. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words
Your abstracts and full paper will be submitted to the Committee for evaluation and presenters will be notified regarding the status of their abstracts and full paper (oral or poster presentation) and date of presentation.
Guidelines for Abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be single line spaced, typed in Times New Roman 12 points. Standard abbreviations may be used. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (1 page).
- The abstract should include the following information (1) Rationale and objective of the work; (2) Approach and methodology; (3) Results and discussion; and (4) Conclusion
- Abstracts should consist of a title, list of authors and their affiliation, contact address including e-mail address, keywords, and one paragraph only of script.
- Type the title of the paper in Times New Roman 14 points, Bold. Underline the name of the presenting author. Use numbers in the title for authors affiliation.
Guidelines for Full paper
Length of the Printed Paper
All symposium verbal and poster presentations are eligible for publication in the proceedings if a suitable manuscript is prepared according to this Authors Guide and submitted on time to the Convener of the meeting. The convener will send the manuscript to the Editorial Board for reviewing.
Manuscripts should be as concise as possible in order to reduce to a minimum the number of pages. As a general rule the maximum recommended length of an invited paper is 8-11 pages and of a submitted poster is 4 pages, including figures and tables. An average page of text will contain about 500 words. Manuscript reviewers will cut unnecessary information and will advise on the number of pages each manuscript should have taking into account its content and characteristics.
Suratthani Rajabhat University International Conference has no preference whether English or American spelling is used although uniformity within each paper is required. Latin words or phrases are in italics, with the exception of very common expressions such as “i.e.,” “e.g.,” “et al.,” “in vitro,” “ex vitro” and “etc. The expression “etc.” for “and so forth” should be used only with series, such as 1, 2, 3, etc.
Spacing and Indentations
The final text should be single spaced but a double spaced manuscript may be submitted for editing by the convener. Titles of subheadings should not be underlined. Text should be “justified” in order to fill the entire printable area.
Provide a hanging indent (0.6 cm) on the second line of the Keywords and Literature Cited references. Do not include blank lines between paragraphs within a section.
Font and Type Size
Use Times New Roman font exclusively. Titles are printed in 14 point but the rest of the manuscript, including tables should be 12 point. When italic typeface is required use italic type, not underline.
Citations and References
All submissions should conform generally to the American Psychological Association (6th Edition) format.
Abstract and Full Text Submission
Abstract and full text of the paper together with registration form can be submitted as email attachment using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org