The Organizing Committee invites you to submit the abstracts for oral or poster presentations on the following topics:
- Science and Technology
- Business and Management
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Social, Humanities and Liberal Arts
- Natural Resource and Environment
All abstracts submitted must be original work and not previously presented in any form at other symposia. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words
Your abstracts will be submitted to the Committee for evaluation and presenters will be notified regarding the status of their abstracts (oral or poster presentation) and date of presentation.
Guidelines for Abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should consist of a title, list of authors and their affiliation, contact address including e-mail address, keywords, and one paragraph only of script.
- Type the title of the abstract in Times New Roman 14 points, Bold. Underline the name of the presenting author. Use numbers in the title for authors affiliation.
- The abstract must be single line spaced, typed in Times New Roman 12 points. Standard abbreviations may be used. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (1 page).
- The abstract should include the following information (1) Rationale and objective of the work; (2) Approach and methodology; (3) Results and discussion; and (4) Conclusion
Abstract and Full Text Submission
Abstract and full text of the paper can be submitted as email attachment using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org